On the listing side, our partnership starts at the first call from a client or referral partner and grows through developing and implementing a plan to make sure the property (life long home, starter home, condo, investment property) is sold quickly and for the most money.
My Transition Partner approach keeps the primary focus on my client and his/her/their needs, then on the transaction. Because most of my clients are older adults and their adult children, the selling and buying can involve more moving parts and complex challenges – needing to sort through and deal with a lifetime of accumulated “stuff”, preparing for a sale while there may be a health issue that takes precedence, working with families where there is more equity than cash, to name a few. These situations are where my Senior Real Estate Specialist designation, along with my experience and problem solving skills gained from 20+ years of human services executive management makes a critical difference.
In addition to the marketing and contractual items from listing to closing, I bring my signature Concierge Project Management approach, with some key elements that are important for working with clients navigating the complex process of organizing and selling long-time family homes.
- Information and resources and established relationships for your decision points, such as downsizing and estate sale firms, auction houses, nonprofits that accept donations and a great junk hauling company
- Oversight and coordination of clean out and clean up and any repairs with a group of carefully vetted trades partners, including handyman, painters, cleaners, and specialty licensed contractors
- My Strategic Updates program for updates that maximize sales price that can be paid for at closing
- Preparing, cleaning and staging the home to look its best in the search for its new owners
- Proactive outreach and marketing online and in person from “Coming Soon” to post-closing, with buyers, agents, neighbors and communities
- Being present and available for you via phone, email and text for updates and communication
- My Senior Real Estate Specialist training and designation from the National Association of Realtors